Thursday, December 16, 2010

pffftttt

pffftttt....
Gagal Calculus 2 ku....huhu, cuba laa sir ya tolong kit,grade aku ckit jak mk lulus ya..spoil rekod alu jak..
i kinda jealous at my friends cuz they passed their exams with flying colors, and im not..
i know im the lazy type, so cant say anything, sendiri punya pasal...ngehh
i was depressed too, with these whole things that happened to me..my family problems,my health issues and my study...
nasibla ada genk2 yang ada kt sebelah aku sentiasa, and bolehla hepi2kan aku..tenks guys =)
i went out just now with fqah,syafiq,zaid n his brother,angela n her sister *couldnt remember their names*
we played archery and bowling..it was helly fun..it is so nice to be with them, we talked alot about everything..yeah,i had a lot of fun..tenks to them...makseh genk!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home