Saturday, November 13, 2010

2.27 am

listening to miyavi - girl,be ambitious

i try my best to improve my English rite now, so ignore me~

it's 2.36 am rite now and i still cant get myself a nice and warm sleep *maybe bcuz of my long evening nap* -__-'

i cut my hair~again and it looked nice actually..in my opinion la..
okay,i dont have any idea what im trying to say actually...i just cant sleep~@__@

part 1:my study cycle
i plan to study Economics today..haha...well,i ended up sleeping that evening and been busy with my facebook the whole day...and youtubing~!!
i guess my 'otak' cant take it anymore...or else it will explode...naaaah, actually im just lazy...thats all...
its not my fault for being lazy, they give us a week holiday before our last paper and the result of that...us became zombies... and what do zombies do? they EAT and HUNT!!! *hehe...the hunting part errr just ignore it*

part 2:my love story
"mok x couple?"
"haha..couple?? kw knl aku baruk jak sekejap."
"sikpa,tyme kta couple klak kta knl dirik masing2." *goosebump*

my answer is absolutely NO.

i love being emo...haha...reason? ill be more artistic.
art is my way to express my emotions.
ill write poems or lyrics, sketching or just enjoy the nature...
no more tears~chey

part 3: back to basic
back to basic...i used to listen to Japanese rock band, then i stopped...and now im listening to them back...their music suits me well and i was bewitched by their super duper awesome songs and lyrics..especially girugamesh, antic cafe and the gazette...they really can express their true feeling in their performance which is why i love them so much...their looks??? it's a bonus point..teehee



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home