Saturday, December 25, 2010

my multimedia work~hahaha


my first multimedia work using flash...im just an amateur, since im the lazy type, i've done it last minute and this is it..my ultimate flash movie...cheyyyyy

owwwwkayyyyyy~!!!!
i cant upload it here...so,im goin to post only the picture n front cover for my flash movie..aha




one of the scene in 'Adie Si Rambut Tempek'



we have to show the storyline of our flash movie to Sir Robert, since I created the title in just a few minutes before he called me to the front, this came out " Adie Si Rambut Tempek". Adie is one of my classmates, as you can see 'rambut tempek', i just can't explain it...what i know is that we always teased him with that gelaran, hahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home